Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Having a Vision... Rebranding my Blog

          Over the next few weeks you'll be seeing some changes because I'm rebranding my blog (Instagram too)! I originally created A Running Thunderbird to track my weight loss journey and to keep me accountable and on track. It's been a fun journey so far. I've lost 35lbs  since the 1st of May. I've felt a little boxed in though for content. I took a small break from writing/posting to try and readjust. I think I've figured it out!

Rebranding my Blog

A picture showing a change from 'A Running Thunderbird's' first Instagram's post to 'Dream Hustle Serve's' new logo

From A Running Thunderbird to Dream Hustle Serve


          DREAM - A vision voluntarily indulged in while awake; an aspiration, goal, or aim.

          HUSTLE - To proceed or work rapidly, or energetically; a competitive struggle.

          SERVE - To go through a term of service, do duty as a soldier, sailor, airmen, etc; to be useful or of service to; to help.

Dream Hustle Serve will become a creative space to find your goals, carve a path to achieve them, and to serve as a learning platform to keep moving forward in life! 

          I just want you to know that sometimes dreams change, journeys make u-turns, and it's ok to go back to school, rebrand your business, enlist in the military, and reapply to a job you left. Life is not a straight line, it's not easy, and we'll b*tch a lot, but we can do anything we want with it! 

Enjoy it! 
It's the only one you have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Early Morning Routine Update

HI! It's been about two months since my last/first early morning routine post and things have changed! WooHoo! I'll admit, ea...